CashCall offers personal loans that are not secured by personal property or collateral like a home or car. Some frequently asked questions are:
- Does my credit have to be perfect to get a loan?
- Are safeguards in place for my personal information?
- What are the maximum and minimum loan amounts available?
- How long does it take to have the loan money?
- Will my repayment efforts be reported to credit bureaus?
- What is an APR?
- How do I login to my CashCall account?
- What if I forget my CashCall account password or want to change it?
- How do I check my loan status?
- How do I sign digital loan documents?
Does my credit have to be perfect to get a loan?
No, your credit does not have to be perfect. Of course we cannot guarantee a loan. Our experts are committed to finding the loan package you best qualify for.
Are safeguards in place for my personal information?
Absolutely, the URL in the address bar begins with https://, which stands for Hyper-Text Transfer Protocol Secure. This means you are on a secure site. There’s also a green padlock displayed in the address bar. Click on it to display the security certificate.
What are the maximum and minimum loan amounts available?
Loan amounts range from $2,600 - $10,600, depending on the state in which you live.
How long does it take to have the loan money?
The application process takes 5 minutes to complete. Upon completion, a conditional approval will be given pending review of documentation. The four-hour funding time is based on the time from qualifying and the receipt of all required documents and signing, prior to 1pm PST on a business day. In some cases, credit underwriting and due diligence may require additional documents, which can delay funding time.
Will my repayment efforts be reported to credit bureaus?
Yes, which can help improve your credit score. It’s an additional benefit from borrowing from CashCall.
What is an APR?
APR stands for the annual percentage rate. It’s the cost of your credit expressed as a yearly rate, which also accounts for fees incurred during the transaction.
How do I login to my CashCall account?
The good news is if you already filled out your loan application, you’re almost there.
You can use the username and password that you created for the application to login to your CashCall account to check the current status of your loan at any time.
If you received an e-mail from CashCall instructing you to complete the transaction of your loan, please do so.
To log in to your CashCall account:
- Go to the CashCall website: www.cashcall.com.
- Select CashCall Personal to enter the consumer loan site.
- Click Login. If a Security Alert message displays, click OK.
- Enter your Username and Password in the required fields on the CashCall Login screen.
- Click Login.
Note: The password is case sensitive. This means if you used CAPITAL letters along with small letters when you created your password, you'll have to use the same format when typing your password.
What if I forget my CashCall account password or want to change it?
If you forget your password, you can request the password to be sent to you via e-mail. More specifically:
To request a new password:
- Go to the CashCall website: www.cashcall.com.
- Click Login. A Security Alert message may display. Click OK. The CashCall Login screen displays.
- Click the link: Forgot Login Information. The Reset Password screen displays.
- Type your Username and the last four digits of your Social Security Number in the required fields, then click Submit (one time only please). A new password will be emailed to the address you specified when you applied for your CashCall loan. Check your email and then login with your same username and new password.
Tip: You only need to click the Submit button one time. Your new password is sent immediately. However, due to uncontrollable circumstances, it may take from a few minutes to nearly an hour for you to receive the email with your password.
How do I check my loan status?
At any time you can log in to your CashCall account to check the current status of your loan.
How do I sign digital loan documents?
If your loan is conditionally approved, you will receive an email from CashCall requesting you to complete the transaction of your loan.
You will be required to sign documents electronically. That is, you will sign the documents using a special digital certificate right on your computer.
Don't worry, we will guide you through this process with on-screen prompts.
Note: Before starting this process, it is important to read and understand the computer requirements that are required to electronically sign the loan documents.
After you receive the email from CashCall, you must log in to your CashCall account where you will be prompted to answer a few questions. Then you will be directed to the Sign Document screen, where you'll be able to electronically sign your loan documents.
To electronically sign loan documents:
- Click Continue from the Sign Document screen.